Experienced Elder Law Attorneys in Abington, Pennsylvania
The older you get, the more likely you are to face certain issues pertaining to your health and financial affairs. At Egbert & Barnes, P.C., we are experienced Pennsylvania elder law attorneys dedicated to protecting the rights and interests of our clients. With 60 years of combined experienced, you can depend on us to help guide you through important matters pertaining to older adults, such as estate planning, asset protection, and providing for quality end of life care. Whether these issues affect you, an older adult friend, or a family member, our goal is to ensure you are prepared for whatever the future holds.
Our Elder Law Attorneys Understand the Issues Facing Older Adults
According to the latest U.S. Census figures, adults over the age of 65 make up roughly 15 percent of the population. This represents more than 46 million people. As medical advances and healthier lifestyles allow people to live longer, older adults are expected to outnumber their younger counterparts within the next 10 to 15 years.
With age comes important considerations, particularly in providing for retirement and long term care. At Egbert & Barnes, P.C., our elder law attorneys help to ensure you can provide for these needs by offering experienced legal guidance in the following areas:
- Retirement Planning: How you manage your assets and property now can have a significant impact on your ability to enjoy a comfortable lifestyle in the future.
- Social Security and Veterans’ Benefits: You sacrificed and worked hard for these benefits, but getting the amount you are entitled to can prove challenging.
- Medicaid/Medicare Planning: There are actions you can take now to ensure your eligibility for Medicaid benefits in the future.
- Disability and Long Term Care Needs: In the event the unexpected occurs, planning now can help to protect your assets.
- Trusts, and Other Estate Planning Documents; There are certain documents everyone needs to ensure your wishes are provided for.
We Help Protect Older Adults and Their Families
For family members and friends of older adults, it is important to have someone on your side, acting as a strong legal advocate. At Egbert & Barnes, P.C., we can advise you on the steps you need to take now to offset future costs, avoid potential disputes, and ensure that a loved one gets the quality of care they deserve. As highly trained and experienced elder law attorneys, we provide professional legal representation in the following matters:
- Estate administration;
- Probate court proceedings;
- Guardianships and conservators;
- Accusations of elder abuse and neglect.
Reach Out To Our Pennsylvania Elder Law Attorneys For Help
When dealing with the often complicated issues impacting older adults, you need an attorney with specific knowledge in this area of law. Contact Egbert & Barnes, P.C. to get answers to your questions and to discuss your concerns with our elder law attorneys can assist you. Offering free consultations and cost effective legal representation for clients throughout Pennsylvania, call or contact us online today.